Monday, November 1, 2010

Country music video bashing Bill White and praising Rick...

You had to know this was coming after Bill White put out a slightly pro Rick but supposedly anti Rick rap video about knocking out the box...

The country musicians struck back...



I like it... it's not as well done as the rap one in terms of video quality... it seems like they exported it without thinking it needed to be the high definition version, but it is more persuasive and that's all that really matters...

Rap that sort of makes you think Rick is a cool pro Texas kind of guy?

Or country that just gets right to the point and rips Bill White's head off?

You be the judge...

1 comment:

  1. If I was the head coach of a football team and given a choice on who'll be my starting QB, I'd take Perry due to the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.