Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My junk just got felt...

As someone traveling on one of the busiest travel days in America... I got my junk felt... it was a lot more invasive than I expected...

Rick has an idea that might help. He wants to take the TSA peeps who feel your junk and put them on the border (link). Excerpt follows...

The incoming chairman of the Republican Governors Association suggested Friday that TSA screeners would be more help securing the nation's border with Mexico.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry said Friday on Fox Business Network that states need to "push Washington back into that box that we call the United States constitution," but said the federal government needs to follow through on its responsibility of securing the U.S. border. 
"Just in the last two weeks, I've had five of my citizens who've lost their lives on that border with Mexico, and that is an irresponsible lack of focus by our federal government," Perry said, calling the federal security an "abject failure."
When asked if, in the wake of the TSA invasive pat-down controversy, he'd replace TSA screeners as states are allowed under federal law, Perry had an idea.
"How about we take all those TSA agents and put them on the border with Mexico where they can do some security there?" Perry said. "That's where we need security substantially more than in our airports and what we're seeing out of this bunch."


Frankly I don't mind the full body scan that much but if you are scanning my body there better be a medical reason for it... I don't need all of that extra radiation in my body... you better be checking out to see how I am doing in there...

You really have to give it to Rick... he is in tune with the populist grass roots when it comes to issues like this... he was basically the first politician to come out against these junk feelers... and he pulled off the double whammy by suggesting they should also go help secure the border... he just gets it doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.