Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I just wrote a whole long thing on the speakers race...

Somehow it got deleted... but basically my point of the thousand words or more I wrote was that Straus basically has the speakers race in hand, but it is not over and I am not ready to declare it as being over just yet... the anti Straus folks have a lot going for them, although the Straus team has probably done absolutely everything it can to astroturf... and I use that phrase admiringly... they have done a really good job at making it seem like there is a real online grassroots calling for Straus...

I also said that Straus has a chance to have a really good session and give his supporters cover... if he has a conservative session and passes key things then the primary opposition from the tea party dissipates...

I spent a good 45 minutes writing that blog which was far more developed than this one so to see it just get zapped makes me pretty angry at blogger... and makes me want to take another vacation where I have been since Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.