Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rick and Kay campaign staffers interacting...

My sources in Rick's team tell me that Rick and the higher ups in the campaign really got a kick out of this Kay video showing one of Rick's travel assistants walking up to block Kay's camera... they think this shows Rick's assistant in a very positive light as a very polite and easy going guy, which is not a bad thing at all... if my source wasn't totally BS'ing me the Governor's office even received calls of female fans of the assistant who wanted to know if he was single...


Standing in front of the camera of the other team is a very common campaign practice employed by staffers everywhere... there was likely nothing special about this particular event... if Rick's peeps aren't doing this any and every time they see Kay's staffers they are probably falling down on the job... the same goes for any politician's staffers...

Apparently Rick's peeps have filmed lots of very unflattering video of Kay's federal and campaign staffers over the past year... Kay's peeps bullying them, telling Rick's peeps to leave, physically grabbing their camera, making mean faces, pointing fingers into the camera, and looking and sounding very unpleasant, and Rick's peeps were passing a video highlight reel with funny cartoon sounds added of the footage around amongst themselves... they were all buzzing about it the past few days. They wouldn't let me see it unfortunately...

If anyone gets their hands on that video, forward it to me please. My source in Rick's camp tells me that they don't necessarily plan on releasing the videos because the media would spin it as an attack on Kay's staffers.

SOMEONE GET ME THIS VIDEO. It sounds hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.