Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rick quietly making national endorsements...

I'll admit it. I follow all of Rick's various twitter accounts... well... some of them at least... and these endorsements he is making are going in under the radar screen (link). Excerpt follows...

The two-term governor on Friday endorsed state Sen. Tim Huelskamp in the Republican primary for Rep. Jerry Moran's (R-Kan.) seat, Huelskamp's camp announced.

Perry has also lent support to candidates in several high-profile races, including: former Rep. Scott McInnis (R), who's running for governor in Colorado, Sen. Scott Brown (R) during the Massachusetts special election and Conservative nominee Doug Hoffman during New York's 23rd House district special election last year.

I have not seen many of these endorsements... I think Rick made another endorsement of Ken Buck for senate in Colorado if I am told the correct information...

This primary thing really catapulted Rick into a much more prominent national role...

I wonder what other endorsements are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.