Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

"Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the g- damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?"
-Tom Smykowski from the movie Office Space.
Kay in POLITICO this morning sounded a little bit like Tom Smykowski (link). Excerpt follows...
“The difference is in our record and how we treat people,” she said in a press availability that clocked just over three minutes. “I’m a conservative and I help people and I work with people and I don’t posture against Washington at the same time I’m taking their money.”

Pressed, she again cited her “good record of working with people.”
Kay is known for a lot of things, but she is not known for treating people well. People who hurl objects at their staffers should not be talking about how they "treat people." Kay is a well known serial abuser of staff... which is probably something Rick's peeps could have exploited had the going got rough.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are bidding adieu.

    Are you going to start a RickvsBill site?

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.