Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top Ten Races Within The Race... Why Rick Beat Kay...

I have been pondering the campaign somewhat and I am going to unveil the top 10 races within the race... the battles that won Rick the war... one at a time over the next few days...

I am also going to assign rankings like a best of 7 basketball series... so winning 4-0 is a sweep... winning 4-3 means it might have been a little closer...

I think there are more than 10 ways in which Rick beat Kay, but this list will only be 10...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.