Monday, March 1, 2010

Watch it while it's still online...

Bill White... too liberal for Texas...


PoliTexas has some of the best tracks from the past year of campaigning with back story about copyright and fair use for political commentary and things of that nature (link)... the singer of that song is considering filing a lawsuit to get it taken down which in my opinion is not a good idea in the new internet age that we live in...

The article lists out some of the prominent ones, but the article misses the mark in terms of not including the best video of the entire campaign in my opinion...


Earmark Queen... in response to my last blog on the subject asking whether the American Idol girl who sang it was paid... someone tipped me off and said "she did it for Texas." Gratis...

Here is her myspace... (link)... looks like an aspiring artist maybe just trying to get some exposure...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.