Friday, August 7, 2009

Harvey Kronberg makes no sense most of the time...

Most Republican lobbyists, news people, campaign consultants, and media strategists have a love hate relationship with Harvey Kronberg. The guy holds grudges. He always is a fanboy of Jim Dunnam and that crowd. He is just terrible.

Kronberg put out a commentary this week that makes absolutely no logical sense (link).

I am not even going to excerpt it... it is that bad.

I will give you my summary instead.
Kay fell all over her face, her campaign was embarrassed by the hidden search terms on their page, she botched her resignation comments... yet she is really showing signs of life and things are looking up. Plus, Rick was mean to Tony Sanchez 7 years ago. The End.
What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.