Friday, August 7, 2009

Rick to hang with Jamie Foxx?

The Terrell Daily Photo seems to think so (link)...
Mr. Foxx will travel in a motorcade from Terrell City Hall, west on Moore Ave. to Memorial Stadium. Confirmed to be attending is Texas Governor Rick Perry, State Senator Bob Duell and State Representative Betty Brown. Terrell Mayor Hal Richards will present Mr. Foxx with a key to the city. This isn't a concert, this is the City's opportunity to thank Mr. Foxx for the years we have enjoyed watching him perform.
Sounds fun. I wonder if Rick will say anything to him about the tattoo on the back of his head.

1 comment:

  1. When I first heard about it my first thought was HUH? Strange pair isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.