Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Texas press repeat most of Bill White's press releases verbatim...

I have been around Texas politics for a long time, and I have seen some biased media in campaign cycles... this one is getting right up there... the Texas press corps seem to print all of Bill White's flailing, recycled attacks... almost all of them the exact same that Kay made in the primary.

They don't really print Rick's attacks on Bill White... and when they do it is in the form of a "fact check" that rates it as untrue.

This cycle ranks right up there as one of the most biased I have ever seen over the past three decades in Texas politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.