Thursday, September 30, 2010

Giant Chia hair sculptures with Rick and Bill White...

Bill White and Rick are immortalized as giant chia heads by a COW WOW compost company (link)....




At least someone is having fun... although that's a pretty low number of total votes... 82 to 68 on my computer... you would think they might have hundreds or thousands on each side for something like this. Giant clay figures of gubernatorial candidates... with chia hair... seems like this should have caught fire...

I think their mistake might have been including Kinky Friedman, ironically... he sort of politicized the event instead of just giving it publicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.