Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I get emails... anti Bill White ads on television??

I have received two emails in the past hour asking me what I know about the anti Bill White ads on television.

I know nothing, have seen nothing, can find nothing on the usual channels Rick's peeps use online, but I was told in one there was something about B-TEC, and I was told another one had something to do with Bill White leaving a hole in the budget in Houston. Could these be paid for by a third party? Is that why Rick's peeps don't have them on LiberalBill.com or You Tube? Maybe one is Rick's ad, one is a third party ad? Maybe Empower Texans got a big check... or RGA is playing? It seems unlike Rick's peeps to have two ads against an opponent start at the same time like that...

If you find anything out, post it here. I will try to watch the local news to see the ads for myself and report on them...

I will say this... whoever is behind the ads... it is about time. Bill White needs to be taken down a peg or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.