Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good luck to the candidates this evening...

Tonight I am going to an election party for a good friend I have known for decades who is running for a local position and probably won't win... but I am proud of him for trying...

Good luck to him... good luck to Rick... good luck to Republicans across the land...

I am predicting a net Republican gain of 61 seats in the U.S. House, 5 in the Senate, and a gain of 9 in the Texas House... no change in the Texas Senate...

Rick will win by about 10 points. Republicans will control 31 governorships across the country after today.

There will be some surprises and some disappointments...

We may have a few races that are too close to call until tomorrow or beyond... think Washington for example... Dino Rossi seems to have a history with those kinds of campaigns...

Tomorrow I will look back on the past nearly 2 years I have been writing blogs here... and look to the future... what happens for Rick? What issues will be the biggest in the upcoming legislative session? I'll try to break it down for you peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.