Wednesday, November 17, 2010

RGA...

Rick is out in San Diego becoming chairman of the governors...

Just to be persnickety, this line in a Politics Daily article bothered me (link). Excerpt follows...
Governors-elect Nikki Haley of South Carolina, the country's first Indian-American governor
Maybe the first Indian American female governor... but hello... Bobby Jindal...

I think being chair of the RGA pretty much should end the speculation about whether Rick is running for president in 2012... but it probably won't in some circles... in some circles the fact that he is traveling to other states to help candidates might be evidence that he is running for president but I doubt it...

1 comment:

  1. I guess Daily Politics forgot to mention that Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal are now the only 2 Indian-American governors come next year.

    Let's see on the governorship front:
    2 Latinos (Martinez in New Mex., and Sandoval in NV).
    2 Indian-Americans (Jindal in LA and Haley in SC)
    1 African American (Patrick in MA).

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.