Monday, August 16, 2010

The anticipation is killing me... Bill White for Taxes...


The anticipation is killing me regarding the unveiling of Bill White for taxes the website...

Okay maybe not really, but sort of... this looks great so far...

Eventually Steve Mostyn, the liberal trial lawyer who wants to roll back tort reform and therefore loves fellow liberal trial lawyer Bill White, was going to be matched on the third party stuff...

So check it out when it goes live at noon (link). For now you can see this cool countdown clock...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.