Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bill White becomes Jerry Seinfeld... or maybe George Costanza...

Rick's peeps introduce a new theme into the campaign... namely that Bill White is not the policy wonk everyone expected... and he is not being very specific on issues (link).

Bill White probably has more in common with George Costanza in the looks department...


Bill White's campaign about nothing... I like it....

The response from Bill White was to show Rick repeating some of his biggest applause lines that I am sure test well also among likely voters...

1 comment:

  1. Best ad so far against White. My favourite of the 2010 campaign by far is still the "Glamorous" ad (which I can unfortunately no longer find on YouTube).

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.