Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kay and Democrats attacking Rick in unison...

The Burnt Orange guys and Kay's team continues to attack Rick despite being de-bunked already by this Anthony Kukla guy, the vendor who runs Rick's website...

People like me who were logged on before the attack seemed to have no problems at all. I have spoken with a few people who were on it, and it seems like some of the reporters like Omar Villafranca were on it and saw it... seems like a lot of people were on just fine...

From what I can tell, Rick's peeps filled up Facebook for a full week before this, plastered Twitter for a full week before, loaded up my email box about 30 times with emails and personal videos, and even sent two text messages to my phone... they also took out banner ads all over conservative blogs and websites... they tapped into their Home Headquarter program... they emailed lobby groups... they even approached me about putting an ad on RickvsKay, but I don't do ads here... who knows what other secret home schooler Christian groups blasted this link out...

In other words I wouldn't doubt it if they had huge numbers watching... with potentially many more who couldn't watch it...

I think some of the people who were caught laughing at Rick's team when they were the victim of a serious crime now feel like they have to justify their comments... they had to backtrack and are clinging to quibbles... when the real issue is Rick's site was hacked or whatever the terminology is. I don't know jack crap about technical web stuff, that's why I hire some people I consider to be very good to do my bidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.