Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kinky and Kay should form a ticket together... they sound the same...

Kay and Kinky are making the same anti Rick arguments... Kinky just expresses them more humorously (link). Excerpt follows...

Friedman said he disagrees with Gov. Rick Perry's stance on federal stimulus money. In April, Perry called for Texas to reject about $555 million in federal money for unemployment benefits - money that was later accepted by the Texas Senate, according to The Associated Press.
"I would have accepted it in a heartbeat," Friedman said, accusing the governor of rejecting the money "so he would look like he was to the right of (U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison)." The Texas senator is challenging Perry for the Republican nomination for governor.
Friedman added: "It's like me buying you a brand new car and me saying 'I don't want it - I may have to add oil to it.' "


Maybe Kay can steal that line and start using it when she talks about Unemployment Insurance and her opposition to Rick's rejection of 555 million dollars in federal dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.