Monday, September 14, 2009

Rick's peeps pounce on Kay's missed ACORN vote...

Kay missed a vote to pull funding away from ACORN (link)... Rick's peeps have already pounced (link).

Making some popcorn now. Going to sit back and watch the carnage...

This is not the first vote Kay has missed. As avid Rick vs. Kay readers know, missing votes is one of my pet peeves, no matter how serious or inconsequential the vote is... I have covered her missed votes in the past, but this is the first vote that Rick's peeps have actually cared about. I guess they have a rapid response team over there finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.