Friday, October 22, 2010

Bill White barely downgraded to 44% in projected polls... Rick bumped up to 52.7%...

Latest numbers from Nate Silver show that Bill White has a 7.7% chance of victory... Rick has a 92.3% chance of victory (link)...

He has not included some of the other recent polls showing Rick up by 11 and 14...

I anticipate a flurry of new polls in the next week as well...

My prediction of a 100% chance of Rick winning, and the prediction of Rick winning by 10% still holds...

1 comment:

  1. Nate Silver is an IDIOT, he needs to see this new polls:

    Ramussen Reports (Oct. 6th)

    Belo Public Strategies (Sept. 26-Oct. 2nd)

    Texas Civil Justice League

    I'm standing by my 13 point spread: Perry gets 56 percent while White gets 43 percent.


Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.