Thursday, October 14, 2010

NRA on television for Rick against Bill White?

It looks like the National Rifle Association is buying ads in Texas on behalf of Rick (link). Excerpt follows...



I thought for sure I heard a radio ad for Rick paid for by the NRA but I obviously couldn't rewind the radio to see... but I have not seen anything on television so it remains to be seen how big their buy actually is...

Still the NRA probably has a lot more influence than a bunch of trial lawyers even if the trial lawyers out spend the NRA 10 to 1. Any help is appreciated I am sure... and maybe the RGA will pitch in and match the DGA in independent expenditures... maybe they won't...

They probably don't need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.