Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rick going green... recycling commercials from 2006...

Rick is going soft on us... turning his campaign ads green...

Burka and R.G. Ratcliffe are pointing out that Rick's new border ad is recycled from 2006 (link).

The new ad...


The old ads...



That is funny... I wonder if Rick is doing this to save money, or what the reason is... I guess in some ways this is the power of incumbency... you don't have to print new bumper stickers or create new logos or anything... you can even use the same positive ads over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.