Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rick up by 11 over Kay in Kingwood...


Burka has yet another individual district poll showing Rick up by double digits over Kay (link). Excerpt follows...
I was told about this poll by a lobbyist who was familiar with the poll. It covered just District 127 (Crabb’s seat), which is primarily Kingwood and other parts of east and northeast Harris County. It’s my understanding that the governor’s race question was added to the poll. This is a very Republican area. Perry was ahead of Hutchison by 11 points.
Kay is going to have to pick up the steam on her negative ads... and I still think the best she can hope for is a run off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.