Monday, January 18, 2010

Behind the scenes at the debate last week...

The Texas Tribune has another behind the scenes video from last week's debate...


You can see Kay's campaign staff peeps... it looks like Jen Baker, Hans Klingler, and Keats Norfleet... and then you can see Rick's campaign manager Rob Johnson and chief spokesman Mark Miner... apologies for spelling his last name wrong with an 'o' last week...

I was not there, but does anyone else know who was spinning the press? Was it really only those 5 people, or did Rick and Kay both have more? I am always interested in how those things work... if anyone knows please let me know...

This debate has to mark the high water point for Debra Medina... it is hard to imagine that she will have another moment the rest of the campaign where she gets so much attention from the press...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.