Thursday, January 28, 2010

Video from Rick's blogger summit...

I really wish I would have gone now. The Texas Tribune has a good video recap (link)...


Roger Simon has a longer recap on Pajamas Media (link).

Melissa Clouthier has a bunch of videos too...







Another blogger... it looks like maybe the same one who posted that infamous secession video... has some too...



If Rick and his peeps do this again I am going... even if I have to go as a pseudonym for my pseudonym...

As the Texas Tribune explained don't expect any of these types of events from Kay or her peeps. She doesn't believe in blogging... thinks Rick is crazy for not seeking newspaper endorsements... and as her spokesman said... she doesn't see any purpose to an event like this (link). Excerpt follows...
Unless you’re running for national office, “there’s really no point to inviting non-Texan bloggers,” said campaign spokesman Joe Pounder.

[SNIP]

The Hutchison campaign's online strategy includes, in addition to Twitter and Facebook, a social media network called the “Kay Network” and a feature which allows supporters to make campaign calls from their homes. But don’t expect any blogger summits. “I don’t see the strategic rationale for the event — all campaigns are involved in online strategy,” Pounder said.
Talk about clueless... no wonder Rick is by all accounts winning the online campaign against Kay so lopsidedly... Joe Pounder has really been a disappointment for Kay hasn't he? I had heard so many great things about him coming in too... he was going to be a major force to help Kay overcome Rick just as he had done for Congressional Republicans against Democrats in Washington over the past few years...

Oh wait...

1 comment:

  1. My favorite comment from freeusfromthem to PounderFile: "Hey Joe, why don't you go pound Matt?" Makes me laugh still.

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.