Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rick fires back at Kay's attack ad...

An okay job by Rick's peeps considering they sent this out within hours of Kay sending her ad out... I think it could have been stronger and more focused, but they were mocking Kay's ad so of course they had to remain within these parameters...


I think if I were making a rebuttal ad I would have included more about how Kay is for a huge land grab of hundreds of thousands of acres of her own and her rail plans can only be built by a foreign corporation because there are not domestic companies that do that at that scale, but then again they had to keep it under 30 seconds...

I think they were pretty good at hitting on the toll road thing, but they may have been able to be stronger on that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.