Saturday, April 18, 2009

Added Texans for Kay blog feed on right sidebar...

Now that Texans for Kay has been redesigned, I have added a blog feed from it to the right sidebar of Rick vs. Kay to accompany the RickPerry.org blog feed that has had an RSS feed for quite some time.

Use Rick vs. Kay's sidebar regularly. It has Twitter updates from me, from Rick, and from Kay's staff. It has blogs from Rick's staff and Kay's staff. It has news feeds based on search terms. Use it regularly, because even if I am not actively updating this site it will still be as up to date as the campaigns want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.