Friday, April 17, 2009

Texas Republican Women lean to Rick...

It is rare these days that Rick and Kay are in the same place at the same time. Yesterday Rick and Kay both spoke to the TFRW, the Texas Federation of Republican Women. From what I am hearing from my contacts in the TFRW and around Austin, the reception was not even close.

I am hearing that Rick was the big winner of the day. This is Kay's turf (correct?) but Rick still upstaged her? Were any other Rick vs. Kay readers there at the event? The word I am hearing around town seems to be confirmed by this video by Ken Herman of the Austin American Statesman (link)...



Nearly every single woman in this video supports Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.