Friday, April 17, 2009

Rick vs. Kay at the TFRW...

Rick and Kay both spoke yesterday to the Texas Federation of Republican Women (link). The lugubrious and splendiferous Ken Herman captured it on film...



I heard from two distinct sources totally removed from Rick's and Kay's camps that Rick was the darling of the luncheon and his speech had a lot more buzz, which is kind of hard to believe since Kay is afterall a Texas Republican woman. I also heard that the media flocked around Rick more... probably to get the scoop on secession. Did anyone else hear that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.