Friday, October 9, 2009

Is Kay even really resigning?

Senator Big John Cornyn seems to think that Kay may not actually resign (link). Excerpt follows...
"I've had long discussions with Sen. Hutchison about her intentions," Cornyn said. "I believe she's taking suggestions from a number of people about the timing of that, whether she steps down not at all, or whether she steps down earlier and how that would impact a special election."
Whether she steps down at all?

No wonder the Texas on the Potomac blog is hosting a poll about whether she is resigning or not (link)...

What do you think? Is she really resigning, is she putting it off indefinitely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.