Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rick to veto Windows?

As I have mentioned here before, Rick is a big Mac person. Will he veto Windows (link)?

Excerpt follows:
The budget passed the Texas Senate by a vote of 26-5 Wednesday evening, but that doesn't guarantee that Hinojosa's rider will survive all the way until the end. Texas Governor Rick Perry still wields the power of a line-item veto, after all. But if I was Microsoft, I wouldn't be holding my breath for a reprieve.
Someone brought up a good point a few weeks ago. Mac is a California company, right? Shouldn't Rick be a Dell guy or a fanboy of some Texas based company? At least Microsoft is not a Texas company.

1 comment:

  1. I hate Vista as much as the next guy, but there's no way this makes it all the way through the legislative process.

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.