Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am getting settled into my new digs and it is looking like it will be pretty difficult to keep up a nice blogging schedule there... but I am back home this weekend for the holiday so I may have a few last blogs this weekend...

To all my great and loyal readers who send me so many emails pushing your sides and to the ones who have emailed to urge me not to quit... thank you and happy Thanksgiving! I will try my best to get back to my regularly scheduled blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.