Wednesday, July 22, 2009

@elisewho reports on more vandalism at the governor's mansion...

KVUE has the video (link)...

A vandal made quite a mark near a Texas landmark that's just beginning to rebuild. The fence guarding the arson-damaged Texas Governor's Mansion was tagged with a 10-foot long squiggle of white graffiti sometime Sunday night.
Redbull comments...

Way to go KVUE. You've given notoriety to this particular tagger, which these morons love. Couldn't you have done this story without showing the picture? I'd bet you anything grafitti is about to increase so the other morons can also get their "artwork" on the news

I kind of agree. Blur out the paint...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.