Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good podcast with Embry about Kay's staff changes...

Another Embry podcast with Chris Bell's former campaign manager (link). Excerpt follows...
I still plan on having a Friday podcast, but decided to do a quick one on Tuesday in reaction to the news of staff shakeups on the Hutchison team. My guest is Democratic consultant Jason Stanford. Since so much of the Republican talent in town either has a stake in the governor’s race or is afraid to talk candidly to the press, I’m turning to the campaign manager of the last Democratic campaign for governor. If there comes a time when I’m talking about a Democratic primary matchup between, say, Tom Schieffer and Kirk Watson, I’ll probably have on a Republican to provide the same service. Politics is politics, and these folks are pros.
Good listen, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.