Monday, February 8, 2010

Bad time for an extended trip... but as they say in the business world... it is what it is...

This is not the best time to put Rick vs. Kay on pause... but I have another big out of town project I will be working on for the next 15 days. You know... real world job. I will hopefully have time to put my thoughts down in blogs but I can't guarantee it... blogging will be lighter for a little bit... hopefully I will be at full force by the end of the month... for now though I will be in Obama's home town for a couple of weeks. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.