Saturday, February 27, 2010

Staff taunts...

One of Rick's staff members... I think actual staff not "Kevin Crouch" style staff... is taunting Kay's campaign for poor crowds (link)...

Lets compare the “crowds” that came to see KBH and that came to see Governor Perry this past week. All the events were well publicized by both teams through phone calls, emails, social media and old fashion word of mouth.

The pictures speak for themselves on what team has the momentum going into these next three days.

Crowds for Governor Perry

“Crowds” for Team Kay

Let me hereby egg this on...

More taunting!

More trash talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.