Monday, February 1, 2010

Kay tries pop up video on Rick's border security video...

I already blogged about how Rick was going green and using recycled footage from 2006 in his new border ad (link)... although I do believe the sheriff speaking in the ad recorded this footage more recently...

Kay's peeps did a pop up video on it... brilliant idea, poorly executed as usual...


Again this is a really great idea... using pop up video... and this probably took a great deal of effort... but is this really the best Kay's peeps can do? All this does is showcase the border sheriff who thinks Rick is doing a great job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.