Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kay gets second place in the porker of the year contest... Rick's peeps send over porkchop sandwiches...

Kay got second place in the Citizens Against Government Waste's porker of the year contest, and Rick's peeps had some fun with it sending Kay's campaign some "free lunch" (link)...



That sign looks familiar... maybe from August when they had the YCT peeps out with pig noses...

Rick's peeps pushed this vote a little bit, but I had forgotten about it until today. I think I would have voted for the winner Barney Frank or one of the Democrats... even though I do agree that Kay is not especially fiscally disciplined...

2 comments:

  1. Send over the stripper to Gov. Perry Headquarters--or exotic dancer, whatever women who entertain at bachelor parties are called. Taxpayers paid for his trip to Vegas for what the Governor preferred to call a "dinner"--males-only, of course. ( Dallas Morn News: http://bit.ly/4UU86C )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or send over felons to get paid to recruit Perry "supporters."

    http://bit.ly/cysJIL

    ReplyDelete

Hey now, campaign characters. Be nice. I know a lot of you on both sides, so I don't want any overly foul language, personal attacks on anyone other than the candidates themselves, or other party fouls. I will moderate the heck out of you if you start breaking the bounds of civility.